Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 400 gms Desi Natural Dahi
- 1 cup salted boondi (deep-fried small gram flour dumplings)
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 spring onion bulbs, chopped with a little bit of stem
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsps chopped fresh cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 1 fresh cilantro (coriander leaves) sprig, for garnish
- Heat a deep non-stick pan.
- Take salted boondi in a bowl, add Desi Natural Dahi and mix well.
- Add oil in the hot pan and let it heat. Once small bubbles appear at the bottom of the pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and saute till the seeds crackle or for 10-20 seconds.
- Add red onion, mix and sauté for 1 minute or till the onion turns translucent.
- Add spring onion, mix and saute for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder and green chilli, mix and sauté for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and add salted boondi-Desi Natural Dahi mixture. Add salt to taste, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped cilantro (coriander leaves) and mix. Take the pan off the heat.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving plate, garnish with cilantro (coriander leaves) sprig and serve.