Prep Time: 1-2 hours
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsps beetroot puree, (boil beetroot, or pressure cook it. Peel and blend into a fine puree with very little water if necessary)
- 1½ cups Desi Natural Dahi
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ tsp cumin seed powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 8-10 walnuts, blanched in boiling water for 1 minute, drained and chopped
- 2-3 whole walnut kernels for garnish
- Take beetroot puree in a large bowl, add Himalayan pink salt, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder and Desi Natural Dahi and mix well.
- Add most of the chopped walnuts and mix well.
- Transfer the beetroot and walnut raita into a serving bowl and garnish with remaining chopped walnuts and whole walnuts. Chill it in the refrigerator before serving.
- Serve cold.