Prep Time: 11-15 minutes
Cook Time: 16-20 minutes
- Desi Natural Dahi – 2 cups
- Rice – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Green Chili – 1
- Split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 10-15
- Fresh pomegranate pearls – 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Place rice in a bowl, add milk and mix. Add Desi Natural Dahi and mix. Add salt and mix well.
- Chop green chilli and add to rice.
- Add black gram, mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves to the pan and let the seeds splutter.
- Add the tempering to rice and mix.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Transfer into serving dish, sprinkle some pomegranate pearls and serve.